SO fun! You guys look "awesome!" Ayelet's little hair is getting so long! Tyler actually really pulls this look off. I love the picture with you and Livvy and Josie. It's perfect. Love you guys!
I love this idea for a ward Christmas party! I wish our ward would change it up and do something like this instead of a big dinner! You all look so cute dressed up...I think it's funny that Olivia is about to pass you up in the height department. Ha ha ha.:)
I am doing everything in life I want to right now! Some times it feels like playing house, with lots of dollies ;)
The years seem to be marching on so quickly.... so much happens so fast. We are trying to hold on and enjoy life and simple pleasures!
This blog is a way for us to keep in touch with family and friends and to keep a family journal. I, Laurie(aka mom)will be the author for now! Thanks for looking and sharing!
This really is Bliss :)
SO fun! You guys look "awesome!" Ayelet's little hair is getting so long! Tyler actually really pulls this look off. I love the picture with you and Livvy and Josie. It's perfect. Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteI love this idea for a ward Christmas party! I wish our ward would change it up and do something like this instead of a big dinner! You all look so cute dressed up...I think it's funny that Olivia is about to pass you up in the height department. Ha ha ha.:)
ReplyDeleteNatalie I was scrunching down to her like you do to me. We are not the same height, yet. Just hold your horses.
ReplyDelete