Monday, December 13, 2010

Almost done....








I have been working like a crazy women for shows this year. I have the last one of the year this Saturday in Tulsa. However, I am not working this week ....I'll be getting ready for Christmas, Josie's birthday and Lauren will be coming home this day as well. We are all pretty excited!!!

I thought I would post a few pictures from my last show....which went well.....yea!!! Tuition $$$.
Sometimes I wonder why????!!!!! Why do I do this??? This year I was able to really beef up our food storage, go on a mini vacation over Thanksgiving, (I'll post that later)......pay off a credit card that had gotten un-ruly, and pay for a semester of college tuition for Lauren. So, when I wonder why....I have to say that my working, here at home, although it is stressful.....and......no-one thinks I really work......my working does bless our family in many ways. It also has the added benefit of making me more grateful for what I have. Tyler does such a great job of supporting and taking care of our family. It really makes me appreciate him even more. It is also therapeutic for me.....I really do love to create things......I have since I was a little girl. I always have so many ideas in my head and when life gets too busy for me to make my ideas into something I get a little bitter!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love the stockings! Does Ayelet take really long naps, or is she good at entertaining herself so you can sew?!-Sherice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie - you are so talented! I love everything and wish I could go shopping in your booth. Do you every sell on Etsy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented! I wish I could be there to see your booth in person...it looks so fun. I love all the cute beanies with the roses on them. I think it's so great that you have been able to work from home all this time! Are we still doing the old house this spring? I think we should:)

    ReplyDelete

your two cents....