Monday, July 12, 2010

Two digit birthday!











Miss Olivia turned 10, two digits as she kept telling every one!!! Tyler told her she'll now be now double digits for the rest of her life! (kinda takes the fun out of it huh?) She had a busy day, and even went to a friends birthday party! She got a new digital "grown up" Sony cybershot camera from all of us.....she is out side in her PJ's as I post, photographing flowers in the back yard!
Tyler and I took her for a birthday date to a Greek restaurant, she ordered creme brulee for dessert!!! I can't believe she is 10.....she sure is a beautiful girl. She has gotten so tall I have to have her sit to do her hair! She loves art and Paris and all things girl!!! We love you Livvy!!! Happy Birthday!!!
(Friend 30's era "tea" party tomorrow, we will be preparing and decorating today!)




2 comments:

  1. Is 10 old enough for pink hair?? Tell her I love her and Happy Birthday from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia is such a cutie...I can't believe she is 10 already! We love her and wish her a very happy belated BiRThDaY!!!

    ReplyDelete

your two cents....