Monday, July 19, 2010

The party








Liz, Gracie, Josie, Alicia, and Olivia.
Cute girls at the little Tea Party!!
Who knew it when you take the crusts of bread it would take nearly 2 loaves to make enough sanwiches for them
(and Max too!)
Livvy loves the American girl, Kit.
Her party was based around that story.
She is a girl in the 1940's who takes lots of notes and loves to write newspaper articles.
She even gets one published and earns a little money!
Her invite read Extra, Extra, read all about it. Olivia Bliss turns ten. You are invited to an American girl doll Birthday Party. Her favorite is Kit, it's sure to be a hit!!
We rolled it up in newspaper with a rubber band to deliver it. She also likes a little mystery
(like Olivia) so we played the game Clue.
We made paper roses to represent the garden parties the mothers have in the show.
(A stretch... but it was a Tea party, don't roses fit in? Plus I had the kit to make them already :)
Right before every birthday party I decide, NO MORE!!
By the end.........I am happy I made the effort.



No comments:

Post a Comment

your two cents....