
This is how Ayelet has been responding when I say "Show me something cute". Funny girl!
When I tuck in Olivia and Josie, on my way out the door, I give them 2 "air kisses" each. (I don't leave Max out by the way, his routine is different.....I have to tuck love all around him....I do try to "bug" Lauren a little too before bedtime) Anyway, Ayelet is usually with me tucking in....so, she started air kissing too this week. Hers are big and juicy, sucking in her cheeks and giving a big smack. We'll call hers "air smacks"! She is such a little nut right now, lots of fun :)
When I tuck in Olivia and Josie, on my way out the door, I give them 2 "air kisses" each. (I don't leave Max out by the way, his routine is different.....I have to tuck love all around him....I do try to "bug" Lauren a little too before bedtime) Anyway, Ayelet is usually with me tucking in....so, she started air kissing too this week. Hers are big and juicy, sucking in her cheeks and giving a big smack. We'll call hers "air smacks"! She is such a little nut right now, lots of fun :)


She is so stinkin' cute! Tell my little friend Olivia hi from me :)
ReplyDeleteJane does a similar smile when we say "where's a funny face?" She hasn't learned to kiss yet though.
ReplyDeleteOh my....this made me laugh. I want to do that when someone asks me to show them something cute. I wonder if i'll look as cute:) and, are you proud of your little sis, I learned how to comment.
ReplyDelete