Woot-Woo! Miss Olivia Bliss Won the 5o Meter dash at her track and field day!!! No small thing when there are twelve 2nd grade classes!!! Who Knew??? Must be those long legs!!! We are pretty proud of her!!!
Sheesh girl, your awsome!!! I hated running when I was your age. I think I even faked a couple injuries so that I didn't have to do the Wellsville Mile!!! That was torture:)
I am doing everything in life I want to right now! Some times it feels like playing house, with lots of dollies ;)
The years seem to be marching on so quickly.... so much happens so fast. We are trying to hold on and enjoy life and simple pleasures!
This blog is a way for us to keep in touch with family and friends and to keep a family journal. I, Laurie(aka mom)will be the author for now! Thanks for looking and sharing!
This really is Bliss :)
Good job Olivia! You know I just love her!
ReplyDeleteSheesh girl, your awsome!!! I hated running when I was your age. I think I even faked a couple injuries so that I didn't have to do the Wellsville Mile!!! That was torture:)
ReplyDelete